||Sirius Technical Services seeking Quality Assurance Inspector for client in Jacksonville, FL. Position is contract, starts ASAP.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Comply with all safety rules and promote the safety program
• Monitor Quality System Procedures and specification compliance during surveillance inspection. Document and report results to Project/Lead Inspector
• Organize, attend and document Government checkpoints including those that are subcontractor responsibility
• Identify and document non-conformance, conduct root cause analysis, and monitor corrective and preventive actions
• Participation in daily and weekly project meetings when assigned
• Must have shipyard experience
• Candidate needs a foundation of NAVSEA Standard Items only. No training will be provided.